On April 2, 2020, the Solar Workgroup of Southwest Virginia released a Request for Information (RFI) for a “co-development concept” for commercial-scale solar projects throughout the seven-county coalfield region. The workgroup seeks to enter into an agreement to collaboratively identify, design and develop cost-effective, commercial-scale solar and solar-plus-storage installations informed by the RFI responses.
Click on the following links to download the RFI materials:
- Full Request for Information
- Appendix A: Solar Legislative and Regulatory Landscape in Southwest Virginia
- Appendix B: Rate Design for Commercial and Industrial Customers in Southwest Virginia
- Appendix C: RFI Response Form
- May 4, 2020 Questions and Answers
- Recording of May 1, 2020 Pre-Submittal Call
Important dates and deadlines include:
- Questions due to firstname.lastname@example.org : April 29, 5pm EST
- Pre-submittal call (registration required): May 1, 2020 1pm EST
- Responses due to email@example.com: May 11, 2020 5pm EST
Questions and answers regarding the RFI will be posted here.